1. Name and contact details of the data protection responsible
This data protection information applies to the automated processing of data on this website by:
Responsable: ADOLF| LANTSCHNER PARTMBB, RECHTSANWÄLTE (following: ADOLF| LANTSCHNER), Perchtinger Straße 6, D-81379 Munich Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com, Phone: +49 (0)89 – 287787-0, Fax: +49 (0)89 – 287787-77
2, Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit the website
When you visit our website www.aklaw.de, the browser that is used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is recorded without your intervention and is stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no case shall we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions on your person.
b) When you contact Adolf | Lantschner
If you contact us via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org mentioned on the website (imprint, privacy statement), the information and personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the purpose of processing your request (in particular for correspondence, initiation and justification of a mandate contract).
The personal data transmitted in this context are used exclusively for the processing of the respective inquiries. The legal basis for the processing of the data is article 6 (1) (1) (f) DSGVO. This data will be deleted by us immediately after the end of the aforementioned purpose.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- They are in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (a) DSGVO you have given express consent to
- Disclosure in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (f) DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- In the event that there is stated a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (c) DSGVO, and
- This is permitted by law and in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (b) DSGVO and is required for the settlement of a contractual relationships with you.
The cookie is used to store information that is related to the specific used device. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the user experience, which are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser not to store cookies on your computer or to always display a message before a new cookie is created. However, full disabling of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the features of our website.
5. Your rights
You have the right to:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of your data, if not requested by us in accordance with article 15 DSGVO;
- immediately request the rectification of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with article 16 DSGVO;
- the deletion of your personal data stored by us is to be requested, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public Interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with article 17 DSGVO;
- to require the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with article 18 DSGVO or you have appealed to the processing in accordance with article 21 DSGVO;
- to receive your personal data which you have provided to us within a structured, common and machine-read format or to require the transmission to another person responsible in accordance with article 20 DSGVO;
- to revoke your once-given consent to us at any time in accordance with article 7 (3) DSGVO. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority according to article 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of stay or workplace or our office.
6. Right to Object
Provided your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 DSGVO insofar as there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or if there is an objection against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without giving any particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail is sufficient to email@example.com.
7. Data Security
We use the common Secure Socket Layer (SSL) process within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Typically, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit V3 technology instead. If a single page of our Internet presence is transmitted encrypted, you will recognize the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This privacy statement is currently valid and has the status of May 2018.
Including Google Webfonts